Promoter Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ISSUE AND SALE: This ticket is issued on behalf of MARSHALL ARTS LIMITED of PO Box 66142, London, NW1W 8PA (the Promoter) and is subject to the following conditions:
1. The ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies (the Venue), which are available from the Venue upon request and to the Promoter’s terms and conditions as listed here and which are available at the Promoter’s website (www.marshall-arts.com) or upon request.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder (the Holder) if in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter admission of the Holder to the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the Holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example if the Holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
3. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the Holder or to the Holder’s property (unless caused by the neglect or breach of duty of the Promoter).
4. Photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No recording, filming, or photographic equipment (audio or audio visual) may be brought into the Venue.
5. No glass bottles or containers, metal cutlery, sharp items or any items likely to compromise safety are to be brought into the Venue.
6. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles, laser pointers or other similar articles are not permitted in the Venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to search the Holder and the Holder’s property and refuse admission to, or eject from the Venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or steward.
8. The Holder may be ejected from the Venue if the Holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Promoter.
9. If the concert is cancelled or in the event that the principal named artist does not perform at the concert, the Holder as the Holder’s sole remedy may ask that the Promoter either a) refunds the full face value of the ticket, or b) subject to availability, supplies the Holder with a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the Promoter featuring the headline act of the cancelled performance. Such applications for a ticket refund must be made at the original point of purchase, and the Promoter will only refund a) tickets purchased from authorised outlets (see condition 15 below) and b) the face value of the ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded under any other circumstance. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation which have been arranged by the Holder are at the Holder’s own risk.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter seating arrangements without prior notification subject to offering the Holder seats of equal or better value. If such seats are not available the Holder may within thirty minutes of the commencement of the headline act’s performance, elect to leave the Venue and take a refund of the full face value of the ticket(s) upon surrendering the tickets to the Promoter’s on-site box office (see condition 11).
11. Any complaints about the Holder’s ability to view the concert from his/her seat (if any) must be made to the Promoter’s on-site box office within thirty minutes of the commencement of the headline act’s performance. Post event complaints cannot be validated. Any other complaints regarding the concert must be made during the concert to the Promoter’s on-site box office, the location of which is clearly marked on the venue information guide supplied with tickets and also available at marshall-arts.com.
12. No re-admission will be allowed.
13. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
14. The Holder consents to being recorded and/or filmed and the recording and/or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
15. Only tickets purchased from authorised outlets are valid. No tickets may be re-sold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the Promoter. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such manner will become voidable and the Holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the venue.
16. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the Promoter advises the Holder to arrive in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times. Promoter may alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Promoter does not guarantee that the artist will perform any particular piece of his/her repertoire or for any specific length of time.
17. Title to this ticket remains with the Promoter until payment in full has been received by the Promoter.
18. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the Holder, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
You may be asked to prove that you are aged over 18 when you buy alcohol.
It is an offence to smoke or knowingly permit smoking within the Venue. This includes electronic cigarettes and similar nicotine replacement devices.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing. People around you may stand.
No children under 5 years old will be admitted. Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to Under 14’s who are not accompanied by an adult.
This ticket is for concert attendance only, and does not include entrance to Holkham Hall or other attractions. Ticket holders will be admitted to Holkham Park from 12:00pm noon, and to the concert site from 3:00pm on the day of the show.
Free parking is available within the Park. Please follow signs and instructions from stewards. Do not park on the public highways and grass verges. Vehicles parked illegally may be clamped or removed and a fine issued.
With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals of any kind are allowed in to the concert site. Please do not leave pets in your car.
Strictly no camping or caravans on the Estate or in the immediate vicinity. No overnight parking is permitted.
Please do not picnic in the car parks.
This is an outdoor concert. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing, and to come fully prepared for all weathers. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine!
No fires, barbecues, gas or paraffin lamps, wick burning candles or naked flame of any kind will be permitted on site.
Please note that windbreaks, tented structures, gazebos, tables, high‐back chairs, deck chairs, wheeled trollies, sack barrows, or any item which might cause a sightline obstruction will not be permitted.
To prevent obstructing the view of fellow concert‐goers, please do not use umbrellas during the performance.
Glass items, including bottles, will not be permitted within the arena.
Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. You may bring food for personal consumption and drinks in plastic containers. No glassware (wine glasses, tumblers, etc.) or metal cutlery, utensils or corkscrews, please.
Please note, if the event you are attending is an outdoor seated concert, the following points apply:
No food hampers, picnic baskets, alcoholic drinks, etc., are to be brought into the Venue. A range of food and drinks will be available within the Venue.
Please come prepared in the event of inclement weather. Outdoor concerts will go ahead rain or shine. Please do not use umbrellas during the performance.
Little Mix - Summer Hits Tour 2018
Tickets for this tour will be seated and standing. All concert seating is reserved.
Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to Under 14’s who are not accompanied by an adult.